TYPES OF SEASON TICKET
· Family: available for the purchase of at least 2 Season Tickets by members of the same family, on presentation of a document proving they are immediate family members.
· Junior : if you are between 4 and 12 years of age.
FAST TRACK SEASON TICKET SALES
In order to reward your confidence we would like to offer you the possibility of collecting your Season Ticket, at the Customer Service office, on your first visit. In order to do this, once the purchase has been completed, send full details and a passport-sized photograph by means of the Season Ticket order form.
Once your details have been received and to allow time to process the information, the Season Tickets will not be available until 24 hours later.
If you require more information, please contact the Visitor Service department at the e-mail address shown or on telephone 902.02.02.20. We hope to see you at our park soon. Sincerely, The Head of Visitor Services.
CONDITIONS OF SEASON TICKET USE
· This ticket is personal and cannot be transferred. It can therefore not be used by anyone apart from the named holder.
· Sales of the Season Ticket are completely prohibited unless sales take place directly or indirectly through Terra Metical.
· Any employee of Terra Mitica may request identification of the Season Ticket holder, by means of presentation of any official identity documents.
· Loss, theft or damage to the Season Ticket should be transmitted directly and at once, to the Season Ticket Office at Terra Metical. Replacing the Season Ticket has a cost of 3 euros, except when the loss or theft are accompanied by the relevant Police Report, in which case, the cost of replacement shall be free for the Season Ticket holder.
· Acquiring the Season Ticket implies acceptance of the Park Rules, as well as the commitment to fully comply with the same during the visit to the Park. The Park Rules are duly exhibited to the public on posters and are also available at the Visitor Attention Office
· Incompliance of these rules or the misuse of the Season Ticket will result in its being withdrawn, without possibility to recovery by the holder.
· With the Season Ticket you can enjoy our normal shows, rides and facilities, respecting the applicable limits to access, operation, security and opening hours when the Park is open to access by the public, after the date of signing and until the end of the season in course.
· Notwithstanding the above, the Season Ticket does not allow access to those shows, concerts, performances or any other kind of activity offered at Terra Mitica sporadically and which requires the purchase of an additional ticket. In these cases, the Season Ticket holder shall pay the price of the corresponding ticket.
· In accordance with current legislation, we inform you that your details will be stored on our CUSTOMER files, with the aim of sending publicity and commercial prospect ions, loyalty programmes and administrative management. We also inform you that your details will not be shared with third parties, except where legally laid down, or when such communication is limited to the compliance with the aims as described.
· In accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the User may exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation or, where applicable, opposition to the use of the data, by means of the application with a photocopy of their Identification document, to, Dpto.Jurídico, Ocio y Parques Temáticos, S.L.U., Partida del Moralet s/n, 03502 Benidorm, Alicante.